Sunday, March 3, 2013

Week 72 (Feb 4, 2013): Teaching Cristian and Cyntia

Querida familia, 

Oh I love you each so much.  I am happy and learning lots down here.  I will be honest... I think I would be happy to see snow haha! But I cant complain because months ago when i would use five sweaters and pajamas below my skirt i promised Him that I would never complain about the heat again!  So i LOVEE IT!! :)

I hope that you enjoy the photos that I sent!  It is always more fun to see pictures that to read paragraphs! 

Cristian and Cyntia are an incredible familiy that we are teaching right now.  They got married when they were both 19 years old and are both 27 years old now and have two beautiful little girls named Cyndi (4) and Luciana (1). They have passed through some very hard times with the ways that their parents did and did not raise them and the first day that we started to teach them, there was just a real sence of humility.  They said, "we just want to repent and help guide our girls and helps them follow Christ... because we never had that".  Cristian we say is our future bishop.  It is incredible how the spirit has already taught them so much.  We are helping to prepare them to be baptized for the 16th of febuary.  As we teach, they already know that it is true.  The Spirit has prepared their hearts for a long, long time.  Pray that they can have the courage to be baptized and that Hna. Espinoza and I can just do everything that we need to do.  We cant loose them because we know that they are so ready to be baptized and repent.  That is all that they want!  Many times, I feel like I already knew many people here before I came to earth... it just strengthens my testimony of the plan of happiness that Father has for us. 

Well, love you lots.  I bear testimony that Crist is our savior... that He has already payed the price for our sins.  To repent, there is no "part" that we pay, but rather we give it all to Him.  I know that we just have to be humble and follow His example.  I love the Gospel, because it alows us to do that.... and to just be happy.  That is why I am here... that is why we are here. 

Love you alll.... 

Hermana Jones
 
Nosotros with David Domiguez
My favorite fruit... Mburuguay!!!  We make fruit juice every morning from mangos... ect.!... better than jamba
Our "faith is like a seed" family home evening experiment... Alma was right!
 
Yamile... with Yesica and Naty Lugen.  They are cousins that like right around the corner of our house and are super excited to serve missions.  They always want to help us teach.  Yesica is 16 and Naty is 17!  We gave them a PMG and they are so excited reading everything. 
Us with Eli Vera and her little brother Celso... right after lunch one sunday.  They always are willing to drop everything to leave with us to teach and always help look for everyone to take them to church. 
 
Ahhhh... Cristian and Cyntia!!! The most prepared family that I have ever met... I LOVE THEM SOO STINKIN MUCH!!!!
 
Us and Cyntia and her baby girl Luciana!  Their other girl is named Cyndi and would color and draw for hours and hours!
 
...oh yea... and sometimes Cindi's reward for letting us teach and talk to her mom is drawing with her afterwards! haah.

Our chaple.... the street name is my favorite fruit!  (see name above :)

Weekly planning... or plan guazu for three hours... it doesnt seem like enough time!

It poured after a mission council meeting and well... we were dumb and wore white shirts and so ... we had to improvise... haha

No comments:

Post a Comment