Saturday, June 16, 2012

Week 38 (Jun 11, 2012): Finding Lorezo and Claudia

Dear family,

It's been a great week! I cant remember if I told you, but Carlito's dad said that he doesnt want him to get baptized. We are working with the Flia. Cabdevilla to try and help get his permission. Keep him in your prayers!!!

Noelia and Marcos... if we get their Moms permission first, will be getting baptized this Saturday... it is going to be a crazy week getting everything ready but I am so excited! As we were sitting in sacrament meeting I look over at Marcos who was sitting next to me and he was reading in Jacob 5! The alagory of the olive tree... ummm hahah but after church he told us he had to get home to do his homework. "Oh, you have a lot of homework from school this weekend?", I asked him. "No...in my Libro de mormon!". Noelia has made a lot of friends at school also.

We have started working with two new FAMILIES!!!!! That is a missionaries dream. The first family is Mirta and Arnaldo with their two beautiful girls Zira and Gudalupe. They are great parents and are preparing to be baptized the very first weekend in July.

The other family we just found yesterday named Lorezo and Claudia who have a little boy named Santiago and a little girl named Valentina! He had asked us to come teach them about three mONTHs ago but we couldnt find their house and after looking for two days for a couple of hours... we gave up but by a miracle he passed us on the street the other day and we taught them the first lesson yesterday!

Ah, I love this work. Keep praying for missionary experiences and they WILL COME!!!!!!!!! This is the Lords work and it is our work... our sacred opportunity.
I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH... ¡LES QUIERO MUCHISIMO Y DISFRUTEN LAS FOTOS!

amor,

su Hermana Jones

Fotos:

1.Beautiful Paraguay- Barrio Ca'guazu
2. Hna. Arnell, me, Celeste, Pati, and ... Marcos right after church yesterday :)
3. Celeste wanted to take another picture outside and once we got out there EVERYONE wanted to be in the picture which I was fine with... I love my ward!!
4. Hna. Arnell and I with Noelia and Marcos. Noelia doesnt have a skirt so luckily Hna Plummer left one behind that she will be able to use!! She was SOO excited about her "For the Strength of Youth" booklet.

No comments:

Post a Comment