Saturday, June 16, 2012

Week 33 (May 7, 2012): Have to have the Spirit

Querido familia,

I was trying to figure out all of that skype info so sorry it isnt a long letter, but here are a few pictures and I just want to share my testimony with you...

I am filled with gratitude for this opportunity that the Lord gives to me to serve Him and to be His representative and messenger. As a missionary you littarly declare repentance and you HAVE TO HAVE THE SPIRIT WITH YOU OR YOU CANNOT DO ANYTHING! I am gratful for the Gift of the Holy Ghost, the role that it plays in the work and in my life and am grateful for the Gospel that helps me know what I need to do to have and live worthy of the guidance of the Holy Ghost.

Love you all,

demasiado...
su Hna. Jones

Mom...
you should call the mom of Hna. Arnell and be friends becuase I love her daughter and we are going to be friends forever!!! haha
neenarnell@gmail.com- jeaneene
and the mom of Hna Ojeda... she speaks ENglish! Lydiachica2006@gmail.com

FOTOS
1. La familia Lopez - I lovveee working with the Members. Here is the Familia Lopez. Hna Lopez is always helping Midium and they are really great friends. Her two little boys Miguel y Abel are the FUNNIEST and cuttest little boys i have worked with.
2. Zone Conference - You are blessed with a special love for your mission president and his wife. President and Sister Callen help and inspire me to become a "consecrated" missionary... I am slowly learning and I LOVE them sooo much. They will be finishing their mission in just one more transfer and we will be getting a mission president from Argentina!
3.Hna. Arnell... a true companion takes my burdens upon her back... my back hurt really bad one day (pathetic and dont worry mom ;)) and so she took my backpack from me for a little bit!
4. This is Anna, a less active member. She has stopped coming to church becuase of her work.. She has worked 7 days a week days and nights for 12 years now and she is looking for different work right now to COME BACK TO CHURCH!!! wooo hoooooo!!! This is her picture of the Elder that taught and baptized her yearrrsss ago so we took this picture to send to him... hopefully he or his parents still live in the same house and then he can write her a card!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment