Sunday, December 9, 2012

Letter sent from June 4, 2012
Dear family,
This week I sent a SUPER short email and this letter is going to have to be super short also. I just made brownies and TRIED to make cornbread for FHE we are having with Carlitos (the boy we are teaching, 13 anos, friends of Mauricio Caledervilla, and I burnt the brownies and the cornbread is super iffy?! ha ha Ah! Who is my mom? ha ha...just teasing you, Mom.

I noticed in the last picture that you had pictures of me on the fridge, so if you still have those on there you need to switch them out with these!

I just want to bear my testimony:
(Nick...this is a test for you. You can be the "translator") :)
Yo se que esta es la iglesia verdadera. Yo se que el Libro de Mormon es verdadero y al ....in el BOM, yo siento el Espiritu tan fuerte. Voy a terminar en dos semanas!) Yo amo a mi Salvador, Jesucristo y le soy gracias por su sacrificio que es por todos...y es para mi. !!Les quiero?? Love, Su Hermana Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment