Sunday, December 9, 2012

13 de Agosoto 2012

Dear family...
Dad, Mom, Nick, Spencer and Caden,

By the time you get this, you will be starting your new school year! Nick, you are in high school1 That is so weird and exciting! And, Spencer you, too! You will be in the classes in Bath instead of Hillcrest. I hope you are enjoying your new teachers and that everyone is happy...we have so many reasons to be happy.

A neat story that just happened thirty seconds ago...I have to first explain. President Callen is VERY thrifty, and cut the missionary budget a lot (which I do think is great, but it also means we have to be careful with our money!) So...to be able to print pictures and send you cards every week, I am washing my clothes by hand! And, all my garments that once were white, now are yellow and grey because I sweat so much!! Ha Ha Gross, I know. Anyways, I was writing your letter and then looked out the window to our patio right as a gust of wind blew some of my garments to the ground and because I had turned around to look out the window, I was able to pick them up. I know that the Holy Ghost helps us do, even the small but important things.

I am grateful for this gospel. I know that if we each strive to do our very best and live worthy of the guidance of the Holy Ghost as we keep our covenants, Heavenly Father will bless us to be happy and happy forever as a family! Have a great week!

Les quiero cada uno do uds.
Love, Su Hermana Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment