Sunday, December 9, 2012

18 de Junio 2012 (hand written letter to the family)

Querida familia,

Oh how I love you all so much. Nick, I just read your letter of the struggle/battle you had withthe ancient toaster. ha ha I laughed a lot about that-that was really funny. I feel like Heavenly Father has blessed me way more than I deserve to have given me a family that I love so much...I know our family isn't perfect because I am not perfect, but sometimes I feel like my family is perfect and I love you all very much.

A neat story I would like to share with you: I am using Hermana Plummer's backpack right now because my other one isn't that great and my back had begun to hurt really bad. Well, as my back was starting to hurt, Hermana Arnell's feet started getting really bad also to the point she would be crying and she doesn't cry. Well, being tough like she always, is, if she sensed that I was in any pain with my back, she would ask if she could carry my backpack with hers for awhile. I always refused because...well I wasn't going to give her my backpack and add to her load when she could barely walk!! She would often, after a lesson just pick up my backpack, adding it to her weight and start walking and I couldn't really do anything about it! She told me last night that often when she would "take my load" for me she didn't feel the pain so strongly in her feet. The Lord, literally took away some of her pain as she tried to take away my pain. What a testimony of the Atonement of our Savior.

It is about 5:30 here, so I am wrapping up this letter to get ready to leave the house and teach the Restored Gospel of Jesus Christ!! We are teaching Noelia, Marcos and Elias tonight. They don't know that I am leaving so I have to tell them tonight and I hope they are not sad. we are going to teach them tithing with the gum you sent me, Mom!

Well, Hermana Arnell just woke up from her nap...ha ha...gotta go!
Les quiero Mom, Dad, Nick, Spencer and caden and Alexandra!
Hurrah for Israel!
Su Hermana Jonesstyle="text-align: left;" trbidi="on">

No comments:

Post a Comment