Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Week 48 (Aug 20, 2012): Natalia Franco Seeking for the True Church

Querida familia,

While I was praying last night, I realized just how quickly Father in Heaven answered my prayer... while I was praying just a few seconds later! Wow. He answers prayers really fast! As I thought about this, I thought and realized even more just how much he loves me and each and every one of us. As I thought about this I realized even more how important it is to respond to the promtings of the Holy Ghost immediatley to show our love for Him... we are obedient because we love Him. Oh how I love this Gospel!

We found a girl named Natalia Franco who is 17. She is incredible. She told us how she has stopped going to a church because she hasnt felt like any of the churches are true. She was so excited when we talked with her telling us, "its been a year since i have been asking for an answer!" These types of lessons are dreams for missionaries!

Lilliana and Carmen are still progressing but have doubts about getting baptized so we are working with them this week. It is neat as you pray for your investigators how specific the answers can be for each of them as we pray for them and their needs.

This wednesday we will be hearing from a generally authority!!!!!! Ah I am really excited about that!

Family, I know that this church is true... I know that this is His Gopsel. I know that He loves us, His children, so much. I know that we can each return to live with Him and become like Him. I have so much hope for that. Gracias a todos for your prayers also. I know that He answers them.

amor,
su Hermana Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment