Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Week 44 (Jul 23, 2012): Dreaming of Carmen and Janina

Querida familia,

Mom and Dad, you just got my email for jess and so you understand why this email will have to be short... so sorry!

We started teaching two girls Carmen and Janina who are 14 and 15 and are incredible! There parents are awesome also...their dad is pretty firm in what he believes but we shared with him the other day and it went really really well! We brought them to an actividad in the church and it was so neat... hna. raquel, who is the yw leader, was so excited when she saw them and said that the night before she had a dream that two new girls came to the church and the very next day, Carmen and Janina came! That was so neat.

I am so sorry that this email is so short, but when you all to know that I am really happy down here serving the lord in Paraguay. I am so grateful and will be in debt to my Father in Heaven for all my life for sending me to Paraguay and giving me the opportunity to be a missionary here. "I feel my Saviors love in all the world around me"!

I know that this is Gods church. The priesthood has been restord. We have a prophet on the earth. Heavenly Father must love us so much. I love Him and hope to serve Him well each and every day of my mission and help others to know just how much He loves them and why HIS RESTORED GOSPEL is so important. I love you all... and promise the next week you will get a great email!

love,

hermana jones

PS I dont know if you are planning on doing this but car and bri, for their weddings had a luncheon afterwards with close family and friends and a few people always said a few words.... if you could read this for me for jess on her wedding day i just wrote something quick this morning.... or even can print it and give it to her her wedding day ifyou wont be doing a luncheon... thanks!


Dear Jessica and Dan

Jessica is one in a billion. You will never find someone else as special as my baby sister Jess. She is the most incredible person and literaly is a light in my life.

Oh how much you have grown up! You are so so beautiful. From when you were little and would pretend to pass-out when you had too much homework or when I was thirteen and talked to my friend Hannah Bambrick because I was so worried that you would never grow out of your Sponge Bob phase haha an you never really did... but neither did Dad!

I remember how when we were little I would spend two or three hours cleaning my room and reoraganizing my furniture and you would spend those three maybe five hours playing school with Nick and Alexandra. You always make people feel special and so happy. Dan, I can not even begin to tell you how lucky you are to get to marry my sister! She is an example to me and I am sure to you in so many ways.

Jess, you always made me so happy...from when we shoved cough drops and gum in Chad Herstein´s locker, to honking the car horn in front of Mike and Loris house at midnight on a regular basis, or doing the thousands of things that we thought was funny but nobody else, to driving from seminary to school or laying on your big bunk bed talking aobut our lives, hopes and worries until dad or mom would tell us that we had to go to bed...I always know that my baby sister would be there for me and would make me happy... Dan she is going to be such an incredible wife and mom. She will make you so happy.

Now you are getting married! Turning the page in your life and starting a new part of your journey to reture to our Father in Heaven...ah! This is so exciting! His hand is so evident in your life! But now you are moving forward with your best friend... and hand in hand and step by step you will start to work and grow and love together every day to be able to live together forever as a family. Heavenly Father must be so happy right now. I am so happy for you two!

From down here in hot and beautiful Paraguay I hope you two can feel the huge (and a kiss for you Jess) and all of my love that I am sending for you Jess, my baby sister, and Dan my new big brother. I know that Alexandra and other loved ones (cat for sure ;)) are and will be at your side on your special day. Congratulations you two... FAMILIA PORTER!!!! I couldnt be happier and more excited!

amor,

Natasha ;)
Yo y mi companera con Miriun (we always wrote her name wrong as Midium). I miss ehr and her girls a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment