Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Week 45 (Jul 30, 2012): Relating to Alexandra

Dear family,

Ah! the lights just went out in the cyber and it didnt save my email! Sorry!!!!!

I just wrote the best letter of my whole mission and it erased it all!

I will hurry and tell you one story...

Carmen and Janina are still reading in their Book of Mormon and Carolina also. Liliana and Louise are starting to read together... I will give you more updates on them next week...

Remember how you all helped me write down my blessing from when I was set apart? Well a part of that blessing said that there would be people that would need to hear and learn from my experiences that I have had... specifically with Alexandra and our family. This is just one of many experiences...

Well the other morning, I put my pictures of Alexandra and the rest of the family in my scriptures that are normally in my scriptures in english not really thinking about it. That night we had a lesson with a lady named Gladys. IN the end of the lesson, she started crying as she told us about how much she still hurts and misses her little sister who died thirty years ago in a car accident. I was able to bear testimony of the restored gospel, that we can be with our families forever and that this life is not the end, but rather the smallest part of the plan that Heavenly Father had prepared for her and for her sister. As I did so, I was able to show her the pictures of our family and Alexandra and explain that something similar happened in our family and I testified of the healing and peace of that Atonement of our Savior.

I know that Heavnely Father wanted to hear my story and so Helped me think of taking those picures with me. He is a God of details. He is our Father and blesses us in big and small ways every single day of our lives and it is the biggest blessing when we can be an instrument in His hands to bless our brothers and sisters in big and small ways.

This is his Gospel. He lives and loves us.

Amor a todos .... les amo muchísimo!

su Hermana Jones
Hmn Antonia Aguino ("abuelita") lives right in front of Noelia, Marcos, and Elias. I fixed ehr shirt right before the picture was taken...but she didn't like it haha....Lessons are always very different with her, but have learned now to have more Christ-like love with teaching her. :-) She is really funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment