Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Week 46 (Aug 6, 2012): The Reaping Comes After Many Years

Querida familia,

Okay i tried to write "I love paraguay!" in Guaraní but it is a lot tougher than I thought it would be. During my language studies I started to study Guaraní this morning, but decided that it would be better to focus on my Spanish haha. But I still have a goal to be able to bear my testimony in Guaraní! All I know is that the members think it is really funny when I try to speak Guaraní!

It has been a great week.

The dad of Janina and Carmen asked us not to come by anymore. The members were so excited about them... and we were too, but we still are because it is just a matter of time. The reaping comes after many years of careful harvesting. I dont know if that made sence or sounded wierd haha but basically that they were really excited and interested in reading the book of mormon and getting to know what the church is like soo they still have their book of mormon and one day they will have other opportunities to hear the gospel!

Okay and speaking of sweet tender mercies of the Lord, a member and his girlfriend are getting married in the chapel. It was postoned because he had gotten really sick and was moved to this saturday! Who else is getting married this saturday!? haha Once again. Our Father in Heaveny is perfect and blesses us in very simple but grand ways every single day.

We finished our chain of miracles!!! I will send you a picutre in the mail! It was huuge! I dont know if you remember, but we wrote four miracles every day, me and Hna. Andrade, and made a huge chain.

I lovee my mission!!! It is sooo harrdd and sooo gooDDDD!!! Neal A. Maxwell said that "consecraction is the only way to render onself completly but to leave victorious!" As I put all my heart, might, mind and strength to serving the Lord, I know that the blessings that He will be able to pour out on our investigators, the members and me and my family are uncountable.

I love Him and I love His Gospel. I know that He loves us... if we fervently pray to know this for sure, He opens our eyes and we start to see, with eyes of gratitud, that everything around us testifys that He lives and loves us.

Les quiero cada uno de uds.

amor,

Hermana Jones
Yo y la hermana andrade en barrio Chuci

No comments:

Post a Comment