Monday, October 29, 2012

Week 55 (Oct 8, 2012): Nimia and Claudio Announce Marriage

Dear familia,

Wow. I am amazed by how blessed we are to be able to listen to and be guided by a prophet. I was so exciteddddd when President Monson announced the age change for missionaries, elderes y hermanas and the spirit was so strong! I loved all of the talks... but the one from Elder Nielson was a missionary favorite... haha it was fun to watch that one with 30 other missionaries!

Nimia and Claudio have decided to get married and so we are going to be super busy these next two weeks! I am so excited for them!!!! Their daughter Erika (10) will be getting baptized with them the next day on the 20th of october... and Ale will be baptized in four more years haha. They are starting ot read the scriptures as a family and I am so excited to be able to help them and feel that it is an honor. This is going to make such a difference in Erika and Ale´s life.

I know that this is Gods church and Gospel. He loves us and if we love Him, we will lay aside those things that keep us from Him (our sins) and will serve Him. I love my mission... I love my Savior and I hope that every day I can show Him that more and more.

Love you all.

love,
su Hermana Jones

My new favorite scripture or scriptures....

"Let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doesth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us ... fight the good fight of faith, by hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called." Hebrews 12:1 y 1 Tim 6:12

Mom or dad... could you send me the talks from the first presidencia (all three) but in spanish... we wont get the ensign until 2013... or january :) thank youuuu

ps jess... just sent yuou a card last week! just so you arent worried! I eat bread and beans and mangos i find in the street so i can send you cards... just kidding haha kinda. love you soooo much

No comments:

Post a Comment