Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Week 3 (Oct 14, 2011): Life in the MTC

Dear dear dear family,

I LOVE YOU ALLL SO MUCH!!!

So much to tell you. Thanks for all of the letters and DearElders. I absolutely loved the pictures that you all drew and the hearts and all of the prayers and words of encouragement...once again, they mean more than I can explain. My Spanish is starting to improve a lot more- the key? #1. lots of prayer, #2 speaking the language all of the time, asking lots of questions, and carrying a dictionary with you everywhere #3 once again, lots of prayer- praying for the gift of tounges and all the help that the Lord will give me...I can't believe that I will be in Paraguay in just three weeks though!

So I realized in my last emails and letters I didn't tell you a whole lot about my week and what I was doing. Soo I want to give you a brief run down of my week. Every day is very similar, and it is only boring if you aren't focsed on why you are here! We wake up, I try to go to the kickboxing or aerobic classes in the morning, get ready in record time (spencer, thank you for the practice every morning this fall when I was RUNNING around trying to get ready for the bus!!! it is a lot like that... and will be for a while :) probably good though) - oh Mom that actually reminded me... I am going through withdrawls not having alll of my lotions and perfumes!!! I bought hairspray today in the bookstore just because it smells good and I don't even use hairspray?!!) anyways, then after that we eat, have lots of class, personal study time, comp study time, personal planning for the next day, about two of actually teaching lessons to every day in spanish... solomente espanol!!! And after that we study more, do language study with our comps. and on didfferent computer programs and practice books. I also have gym every day except for PDay and if it is nice outside, we are allowed to play soccer or run around the lower fields around the temple. Ummm acutally that is about all we do! May sound boring, but I absolutely love it!!

Mom, I had a meeting with my mission president this week and he wanted us to show him our planners and our preach my gospel journals and stuff... when I showed him my planner i am not sure if he was surprised or scarred. What can I say, I like to plan things out, like my Mom- just not as much :)

Dad, I willl send you a letter with the families ;)

Jess, sorry I am running out of time, but I just sent you an email like five minutes ago!!!

Spencer, Nick and Caden, your letters are on their way!! Oh and Nick, WAY to go on your time!!! You were smoking!!!! I told one of my Elder friends (he has won state championships for cross country) and he was really impressed- anyways, I am very proud of each of you.

Wish i had more time to tell everyone thank you for sending me letters and DearElders, but I love you all so much...

con mucho amor - ustedes hermana,

Hermana Natasha Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment