Monday, March 5, 2012

Week 22 (Feb 27, 2012): Into a Threesome

Dear family,

Just a quick update on how the work is here... We are finding lots of new investigators this past week! It really has been a week of miracles. Enjoy the pictures that I sent Nick and I will send you more stories about the work next week!!!

I have felt the guiding hand of the Lord this week. We have changes... we are going to be in a threesome because they are only recieving one new sister and 6 weeks isnt enough time to open up a new area... I am excited!

I know that my Savior lives and guides this work. The church has been restored. I know the power of the atonement is real and is for everyone of the children of God. And with that comes great, great hope. And it is my priviledge to bring that to my brothers and sisters here.

I love you all!

con mucho amor,

Hermana Natasha Jones
These two friends, Paola and Rosa, live next to eachother and we have been teaching them and the daughter of Paola the past two months, but they have just not been progressing. We will come back to try and teach them again in two or three months, but for right now, their names are in the Area Book. That is the hardest thing to do... to stop teaching someone for a little bit...it doesnt mean that they wont accept the gospel, but it just wasnt their time and either us or other missionaries will help them to teach them again in the future. Sure do love them.

After lunch on Sunday with the familia Correa- I already sent a picture of Mili´s baptism, but I had to send another picture of them. Her husband is working in Virginia and he sends used tennis shoes for her to sell at their house. Her goal this year is to give your more Books of Mormon to her clients. She is building a book shelf to fill with church materials, especially books of mormon to give out to clients. We can always depend on her to take care of us...I am really starting to LOVE the people here...I told president that I want to stay in this area my whole mission...He told me to pray really, reallyhard so the Lord will tell him that! ha

No comments:

Post a Comment