Thursday, April 11, 2013

Week 79 (Mar 25, 2013): Yes, I trust You.

Querida familia,

Ah well I am here in Paraguay and I am happy.  I have been so lazy and have noT written in my journal... (if Hermana Arnell reads this, it is because i am depressed that she is not here with me and i dont have her good and dedicated example to follow haha).  Soo once again, I dont know what to share!  Okay, sorrry, I will be better at this.

Natalia had her interview yesterday and will be baptized this saturday at six or seven!!  She is so ready to be baptized.  It was fun yesterday as we taught about tithing and we went around in a circle, her, Hermana Espinoza and I and talked about all of the blessings that God has given us and then we talked about how much more He wants to bless us as we pay our tithing.  She talked about how greatful she was that God had helped her come to church and help her know that this was His church.  She really is an amazing girl.  I gave her that cd mom and dad that you sent me with primary songs from paul cardaul... she almost started crying when i said it was from you guys... (I said that because I know that if you knew her you would want her to have it... ). She was so excited when we gave her her knew bible and triple.

Sarah and Dario did not get baptized yet, but are reallllly ready and will have their interview this wednesday and will be baptized with Natalia.  Oh we are so so happy!!!!

Mom, Dad, Jess, Nick, Spencer, Caden... everyone!  If I had of gone home as was originally planned, I would have never been able to be here to get to know, love, help and baptize Natalia, Sarah and Dario.  Wow... do you remember the email when I explained the answer that I had gotten to my prayers- "Do you trust me?".  Well my faith is growing and I know now better than I have before in my life that I can trust my Father in Heaven.

Love you all, so much.

I know that we are children of God.  He hears us and knows us so perfectly.  He knows my desires and hopes than I do myself.  He guides us.  I love that.  I love this gospel.

Happy Easter familiy!... FELIZ PASCUA!!!

Love,

Hermana Jones

This is the foto that we took last night with a familiy in our ward. They are planning on going to the temple soon! They are all going to have a ward temple trip on the 13th of abril.

No comments:

Post a Comment