Thursday, April 11, 2013

Week 78 (Mar 18, 2013): Hurrah For Israel!

Lo siento! 

Okay and Sarah and Dario will be getting baptized this saturday... please pray for Dario that he can quit smoking!!!  They are so ready to be baptized.  Cristian and Cyntia are preparing to go to the temple to do baptisms the 13th of april!!!!  Natalia is 19 and incredible.  She has had an incredibly hard life, but recognizes the spirit so quickly and easily. 

I just want to you to all know that I am happy and loving my mission.  I love you all.  I know that this is the Lords work and that all of our lives we have promised Him to serve and teach our brothers and sisters.  HURRAH FOR ISRAEL1!!

LOVE,
HERMANA JONES

For the relief society talent show we did Elvira.  hahah bad memories jess. BAD memories!
 
 
Natalia!!!!!!! She will be getting baptized the 30th of this month!  She is so incredible!!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment