Monday, February 27, 2012

Week 16 (Jan 16, 2012): Candy for Vinciente

Dear family,

I hope that all of you are happy and doing well! I dont have a lot of time to write today because something happened with my email to President Callen and need to rewrite it...ah! But here are a few pictures for you from this past week. It has been a good week... we are still working with Salvador Aquino. He loves the book of mormon and frequently sends us texts with his latest favorite scritpture. Vinciente Francisco is doing well...his attention span though is about five minutes long. Our plan is to buy a bunch of candy at the Super today...we hope that will help him pay attention during the lessons. Because of his work we have had to continually move his baptisimal date. So many other people to tell you about...they are so humble and love to talk about the Gospel...or anything that has to do with Jesus! This is not saying that they dont have their problems and struggles...but that they are quick to recognize blessings as blessings from God.

I love serving as a representative of Jesus Christ. I love this Gospel. I love the people here...I love the scriptures and love the seeing how the scriptures and the truth changes people as they feel the Spirit.
I love you all so so much.

Les amo,

Hermana Natasha Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment